Senior QA Engineer
Remote (with overlap with European time zones)
We are looking for a Manual QA Engineer to join our team, which develops applications to help people worldwide transfer money easily and inexpensively.
You will be working on a dynamically developing interesting product called Boss Money as a manual tester for iOS and Android applications.
As a part of our team, you will:
- Build and execute manual tests for new features for mobile applications.
- Create Test Plans, Test Scenarios and Bug Reports.
- Perform smoke and regression testing, create and execute test cases, checklists.
- Perform tests and report based on Management priorities and issue escalation.
- Attend Scrum and demo meetings as needed.
We expect you to have:
- 4+ years of experience as a Manual QA Engineer on mobile apps (Android / iOS)
- Experience designing Test Plans, Test Scenarios/Cases, and Bug Reporting.
- Compatibility, installation, GUI, usability, and integration testing.
- Knowledge of all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficient in reporting status and issue escalations.
- Good level of English – B2 or higher.
It would be a bonus to have:
- Knowledge of SQL
- Good understanding of Systems Development Life Cycle methodology (Agile)
- Experience in mobile testing (with at least on one platform (iOS or Android), ideally with both)
- Experience or knowledge in all Functional Testing methodologies. Regression Testing, Exploratory/Ad-hoc, Domain/Function Testing, Risk-Based Testing, Scenario-based Testing etc.
Please send us your CV and tell us a little about yourself and why you’re applying.
Apply soon, change is coming!