Helsinki, Finland or Remote (with some time zone limitations)
Want to work with applications used by millions of customers - to keep in touch and share resources with their friends and family around the world?
Our team keeps growing and we're looking for an Engineering Manager to keep our processes effective, our projects in order, our teams in sync with each other, and our developers happy.
What we can provide:
- An international company with many different products
- A truly international team, mostly remote
- Work on applications that really make a difference in people’s lives
- Talented and friendly colleagues
- Office in the heart of Helsinki
- Remote work
- Competitive compensation
As an Engineering Manager you'll be in the center of the action and can truly have a big impact in our processes, products and deliverables. You'll work closely with the direct-to-consumer products group CTO.
- Work together with all stakeholders to deliver products on time with high quality
- Keep improving the best practices and their adaptation
- Coach our team members and help them grow
- Proactively identify and solve problems
- Understand how to manage people and how to lead by example
- Have good technical knowledge of engineering disciplines
- Are passionate about quality and best practices
- Can communicate in English
- Have a software developer background; can provide constructive feedback based on knowledge
- Have passed the Kobayashi Maru and Voight-Kampff tests
Please send us your CV and tell us a little about yourself and why you’re applying.
P.S. We love what we are doing and we want to change the world with our services and if that sounds like something you’d like to do, get in touch.