Helsinki, Finland or Remote (with overlap with European time zones)
Want to analyze and improve applications used by millions of customers - to keep in touch and share resources with their friends and family around the world?
What we can provide:
- An international company with many exciting products to work on
- Work on applications that really make a difference in people’s lives
- Talented and friendly colleagues
- Remote work option
- Competitive compensation
We are looking for a data engineer to help us to monitor, analyze and improve our suite of BOSS Revolution apps.
- Have experience developing ETL jobs with Spark and Python
- Are confident with managing Data Lake and DWH (Redshift) with DBT
- Have solid SQL chops and understanding of mobile app analytics
- Optionally have experience with managing AWS infrastructure using Terraform, also familiarity with k8s is a big plus
- Can communicate in English
- Are a constant learner
- Have passed the Voight-Kampff test
Please send us your CV and tell us a little about yourself and why you’re applying.
Apply soon, change is coming!
P.S. We’re not all geeks, just the people writing this ad. Geekiness is about passion and that we do all have. We want to change the world with our services and if that sounds like something you’d like to do, get in touch.